Wind Sales Account Manager
GE - General Electric
Job ID: 2783458
Wind Sales Managers are responsible for driving profitable growth through increasing sales of GE's world class wind turbines. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to lead the sales process and work closely with different teams: commercial operations, product line, supply chain, finance and with local organization to drive deals to closure.
- Create close working relationships with the customer at all organizational levels all and develop a thorough understanding of their project strategy and needs;
- Provide commercial and technical assistance to the customers;
- Ensure GE Wind products and services have a favourable consideration;
- Identify, select, develop, drive and close sales opportunities/selected projects;
- Drive Commercial Intensity, create deal strategy, lead the team(s) and deal through the process to closure;
- Work effectively in a team environment with Commercial Operations, Technical Operations, and Engineering, Finance, and Project management to ensure the most efficient use of all resources;
- Be accountable for orders, pricing/profitability, risk, terms & conditions, and customer satisfaction;
- Maintain accurate and current project and opportunity information in the SFDC and manage the Inquiry to Order ("ITO") process for assigned accounts;
- Participate in and support wind trade shows, conferences, and other market development activities;
- Contribute to the business development activities of the designated market.
- Key measurements will include:
- Performance relative to assigned accounts and region orders, Margins and Cash Operating Plan;
- Regular Report out to the management on process, strategy and needs;
- Performance Development (PD@GE);
- Goals & Objectives (developed in cooperation with Region Sales Leader);
- Orders forecasting and SFDC accuracy;
- Quality and accuracy of “Strategy to Win” plan developed for Risk Reviews;
- Demonstration of GE Values.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, and/OR advanced Business degree with applicable industry experience;
- Practical understanding of current/emerging requirements of the renewable energy, markets and customer financial drivers and needs;
- Proven track record of relevant sales (strong years) andor business development experience in the wind power industry;
- Self-motivated, sales driven approach to doing business;
- Strong communication skills and confidence with executive level presentations;
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and negotiation skills; ability to work with colleagues and customers at all levels of the organizations;
- Flexible for frequent travel throughout the region;
- Consistent track record of meeting performance objectives;
- Self-starter with high energy and ability to energize others;
- Fluency in Norwegian and/OR Swedish, and English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems;
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects;
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs;
- Established project management skills.