About Petrogas E&P
Petrogas E&P is an Omani Oil & Gas Company, a member of MB Holding Company LLC. It was established in 1999 initially focusing on extracting more oil from matured fields in Oman. Petrogas now has exploration and production interests in Oman, the Netherlands, Mozambique, Egypt, UK, Denmark, Germany and Somaliland.
Petrogas E&P Netherlands B.V. (PEPN), as part of Petrogas E&P LLC, is active in the Netherlands through its current operations and new projects and opportunities. The Company has been active in the Netherlands since the mid-1960s and has been producing oil and gas since 1982. PEPN currently operates 6 offshore platforms in the Dutch North Sea and 3 to be decommissioning platforms.
Our mission is to achieve growth while maintaining efficiency and profitability and to become a partner of choice to international, national and independent companies in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.
PEPN is currently looking for a Pipeline Engineer, responsible for organising maintenance and inspections of the Petrogas' Dutch pipeline systems.
Key job responsibilities
Pipeline Engineering for PEPN Pipelines:
- Responsible for the initiation, development and execution of integrity/maintenance related projects; including feasibility studies, inspections, engineering, procurement, installation, commissioning and start-up;
- Responsible for keeping Preventive Maintenance programs current;
- Responsible for the Pipeline Survey program for PEPN Operated Oil and Gas Assets;
- Provide support to offshore and onshore specific to day-to-day pipeline operations; act as focal point for all pipeline technical (production) issues.
Asset Integrity management of pipelines:
- Responsible for organizing intelligent line inspections;
- Responsible for initiating and execution of fitness for purpose assessments;
- Responsible for the initiating and execution of life time extension studies;
- Responsible for the execution, follow-up and keeping up to date of the Pipeline Integrity Management System;
- Act as discipline expert within the operations team.
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline, e.g. Mechanical engineering and/or Structural engineering.
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in technical role(s) in the oil/process industry or in an engineering company.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Knowledge of NEN 3650, NEN3655 and NEN3656 is highly appreciated;
- Personality: self-starter who is eager to learn and a team player with good communication skills;
- Willing to travel and work offshore at times;
- Dutch and English fluent.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work in an organization and team with short lines of communication, where you can make a difference from day one.
Apply directly via the 'link':
No unsolicited calls/emails.