Senior Application Manager
With this opportunity, we look for a senior application manager into the application support team within ST&O who is capable to manage/support internal development projects from the business side, who has an interdisciplinary mindset for business and computer science knowledge and has willingness to manage and design software and hardware portfolio along our development roadmap.
- Coordinate business experts’s activities along certain development projects;
- Perform business analyst, program and stakeholder management tasks;
- Review and assess current ST&O software portfolio from business perspective, deliver innovative concepts for continuous improvements;
- Provide system integrator role for various business solutions within ST&O;
- Align with IT client managers on application roadmap and enable its successful implementation;
- Represent ST&O business requirements and be focal point of contact for vendors of existing and future software portfolio.
- University (MSc) degree in Engineering/Economics/IT fields;
- Proven track record in project/program delivery management;
- 5+ years of working experience in an international environment within Oil&Gas, Energy or relevant sectors;
- Understanding Supply Chain Management fundamentals is an advantage;
- Strong MS Office, excellent advanced Excel knowledge required;
- Data mining/machine learning and visualization knowledge and expertise are an advantage;
- Excellent analytic and problem solving abilities;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English;
- IT mindset.