Sales Manager Renewables
Royal IHC wants to increase its market share of the renewables industry. As Sales Manager for the renewables sector, you will help to achieve this growth. You will have expert knowledge of the industry and IHC’s renewables products, and crucially know how to combine the two.
IHC’s main focus area with regard to renewables is Europe. You will therefore spend a considerable amount of time visiting potential customers throughout the region, and will report to the Area Sales Director Europe.
As Sales Manager Renewables, you will be responsible for achieving a set target in your assigned market area. You will manage assigned accounts and actively recruit new customers. You will also cooperate with other departments in order to win new orders for IHC.
Within this role, you will actively present IHC and its products at seminars, trade shows, conferences and lectures.
- The successful candidate should be an academic with 10 years of experience in sales or other similar commercial positions.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- experience in the renewables industry;
- a solid theoretical background in mechanical engineering;
- experience in closing contracts;
- an excellent command of both Dutch and English;
- the ability to work independently and prioritise your own work;
- a hands-on mentality.