Project Engineer Site Veriﬁcation
- Compile and analyze site veriﬁcation analysis for domestic and international wind energy projects;
- Analyze wind measurements to assess site-speciﬁc wind conditions;
- Check IEC wind turbine design parameters like e.g. turbulence intensity, wind shear, ﬂow inclination and extreme wind speed;
- Perform risk analysis in case IEC wind turbine design parameters are exceeded;
- 3D ﬂow simulations;
- Document results in English;
- Provide support to Sales, experts, customers and government authorities.
- Graduate engineer in science or technology;
- Good technical understanding and IT skills;
- Prior experience in using special software such as WindPRO, WAsP and Meteodyn would be an advantage;
- Fluent in English is a mandatory;
- Interested in working in an international and highly dynamic environment;
- Communicative person and team player.
For more details and to apply for this job click here