Principal Process Engineer
Amec Foster Wheeler
Amec Foster Wheeler Italiana is currently recruiting for a Principal Process Engineer with a significant experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry to be part of the Contract Operations process department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has the technical competence and expertise to perform the process activities related to a chemical plant including ancillaries and U&O systems;
- Contributes in creating and maintaining a good working relationship with the client, the project team and the process department;
- Carrying out design work of a unit or units in accordance with agreed project schedule. Supervise the work of assigned subordinates on the specific project, being responsible for technical accuracy, quality and economy of calculations and process engineering design in accordance with the requirements of the procedures in place;
- Assuring the implementation of the applicable laws and standards requirements regarding Health, Safety and Environmental;
- Analyzing feedbacks from the existing plant, such as operating data and test run reports, when available;
- Ensuring that special technical data or calculation procedures developed on the specific job are disseminated throughout the process department and the entire company, as applicable;
- Taking responsibility for coordinating work on technical investigations and software related to the specific project as authorized by his/her manager.
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Italian mother tongue;
- Fluent in English and possibly in another language (German or Spanish);
- Excellent technical background.