London, United Kingdom
The HSE Professional will play a key part in the continued development of HSE culture and actively support the Seadrill vision of Nobody Gets Hurt.
The HSE Professional will support the HSE Director to monitor and support regional operations with emphasis on compliance with HSE policies and Directives. This includes acting as the primary link between the Regional HSSEQ Directors, and providing analytic, systems and reporting support at the Corporate level.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis and monitoring of HSSEQ performance and trends;
- Develop internal and external presentations on HSSEQ topics for use across the Company;
- Support the development and roll out of HSSEQ Directives, policies and procedures;
- Act as HSE subject matter expert to the Regions and Rigs;
- Monitor HSE Plans and Reporting;
- Visit offshore and onshore locations to support them to review and improve their HSE.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have experience working in a HSE based position;
- Must have experience within the oil and gas/Petrochemical industry;
- Project Management skills, including researching and reporting on key HSE issues;
- Good influencing and relationship building skills at all levels;
- Able to work on own initiative as well as with a team;
- Flexible and willing to travel, possibly at short notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM subject or equivalent