Scope of the position
Permit manager is responsible to prepare and submit all the necessary documentation for permits application to the authorities. Make a preliminary time schedule for permitting and ensure to obtain all the permits in time.
- Define general and special permit requirements;
- Prepare and submit the required documents for application to relevant authorities;
- Prepare a preliminary time schedule for permitting;
- Ensure to obtain all the permits in time, and inform the project team on the status of the permitting process;
- Manage permit, violation and property inspection schedules and reporting;
- Maintain a list of contractors with their insurance and license information along with links to any associated permits;
- Track all fees associated with the permits and inspections.
- University degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Min. 3 years experiences, preferably in Energy, Oil & Gas industry;
- Deep knowledge of local laws and regulations;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Category "B" driving licence and willingness to travel;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Hungarian.