Senior Project Engineer, Due Diligence
The responsibilities will include:
- Represent project engineering services in France, specifically in wind and solar;
- Follow market trends, identify due diligence prospects, prepare offers and contribute to order execution;
- Prepare presentations and other material for potential customers to expand the business, in particular DNV GL's due diligence services;
- Define customised service offerings for the French wind and solar market drawing on DNV GL's service portfolio;
- Grow the competence of the team.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering field (Grandes Ecoles or equivalent);
- Experience of at least 5, preferably 10 years in renewables and energy system consulting;
- Track record in working with the financial sector, specifically in due diligence assignments for wind and solar assets;
- Advanced presentation and customer relationship management skills;
- Capable of working independently and managing multicultural teams;
- Fluent in English and French with an ability to write concise reports in both languages;
- Good IT skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
For more details and to apply for this job click here