Wastewater Treatment Expert
Entity and activity description
We are looking for highly motivated commercial and technical experts to join Air Liquide Technical Expertise Center (ALTEC). As an expert, you will be supporting the sales development within the North West Cluster (Benelux, UK and Nordics).
Area of expertise: Wastewater treatment (gas injection into liquid), new technologies such as biogas, H2 energy.
Missions and Responsibilities
The mission is to support the development of gas and services sales by
- Designing and proposing existing and new innovative solutions for customer processes, in order to promote gas applications technologies and products;
- Providing technical support and process engineering to the Market, account managers, Maintenance & Operations team and Sales Force on gas applications;
- Providing support for customer installation in compliance to Safety, Environmental regulations and internal rules (IMS) while implementing and improving best practices.
The mission of ALTEC experts can be grouped in 5 main topics
CUSTOMER: Support MU Sales Reps to sell better & more
The key mission is to support the MU Sales Representatives in creating value for the customers. For technically complex projects ALTEC plays a central role in the sales & value creation process.
Train sales reps to allow the identification of customer needs and the proposal of differentiating offers.
To be able to fulfill this mission, ALTEC needs to be close to the customer and be able to fulfill the need of high reactivity and speed.
INDUSTRIALIZATION: deliver best existing solution to customers in all geographies
Help to industrialize equipments prototype in compliance with different constraints such as safety, IMS, local regulations, competitiveness (cost efficiency). Reduce time to market for a new solutions.
INNOVATE: assure leadership in application know how
ALTEC takes an active role in the creation and design of new applications from R&D programs.
COMMUNICATING & COMMUNITY: make knowledge available
With it’s supranational scope, ALTEC has a privileged position to foster internal communication and building application communities.
ENSURE AND BUILD EXPERTISE: manage knowhow and develop people
Competencies and Profile
Knowledge and background
- Engineering Master degree or equivalent experience;
- 5 years experiences in engineering/process;
- Technical area: Wastewater treatment, biogas, H2 energy;
- Languages: English is a must, (Swedish/Finnish/Danish would be a plus).
- Communication & social skills;
- Autonomous and proactive;
- Eager to learn and to share;
- Additional information.
Frequent travels in the Cluster North West.