Marketing Specialist Energy Products DACH
Are you Rockstar Marketing Specialist for Tesla's Energy Products who will lead various local marketing activities to create demand and support local sales goals for Powerwall and Powerpack?
The Marketing Specialist is part of a team of local Marketing Specialists who are each experts in their local energy storage markets and will report to the Marketing Manager. The role will require travel to local events and the EU headquarters in Amsterdam. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills, expertise in customer experience and communication and good knowledge of the local market.
- Develop the local marketing strategy for both Powerwall and Powerpack;
- In-depth analysis of the local energy storage market, customers and competitors to identify the right local target audiences, messaging and marketing channels: You are the expert that knows the market, growth drivers, barriers to adoption, customer needs, buying patterns, competitor landscape and special interest groups inside out;
- Develop local marketing materials that drive customer lead generation and sales conversion: create a consistent and effective customer narrative that meets local customer needs and the global brand strategy. Assist in the localization of sales and marketing materials, which includes but is not limited to: official website contents, mailers, brochures and product documentation;
- Develop and roll out (digital) campaigns, local events and partnerships that effectively reach the target audience and drive customer lead generation: manage the planning and execution of these campaigns, events and partnerships to maximize impact and ensure execution meets the global brand strategy and standards;
- Sales conversion: continuously optimize customer touchpoints, sales materials and events for sales conversion. Engage existing leads in a lead nurturing program to drive sales conversion;
- Channel development: work with the sales team to develop and execute marketing plans to effectively grow and nurture the partner channel. Create and manage a collaborative marketing program for the partner channel;
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective media messaging to support our marketing activities;
- Manage outside agencies and vendors on an as needed basis;
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns;
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budget;
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent to 3 years relevant work experience;
- Experience in developing and rolling out marketing strategies;
- Experience in designing and executing a flawless customer experience, designed to deliver excellence;
- Experience in digital marketing and event organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media;
- Knowledge of local energy markets;
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes;
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently;
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment;
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others;
- Team player and builder – leads by example;
- Native German speaker. Fluency in English, another European language is a plus;
- 20% Travel Required.