- Generate and mature exploration, appraisal and infill opportunities into drillable targets;
- Conduct detailed geological analysis;
- Mature and improve the company’s licence portfolio through licensing rounds and business development;
- As part of a team, carry out project work, including peer reviews and the mentoring and assessment of the quality of others work.
- Minimum of 10 years of recent experience working in a technical role;
- Educated to at least a BSc level in a relevant subject;
- A proven track record in prospect generation and discovering hydrocarbons;
- Detailed knowledge of a recognised geological interpretation package;
- Specialist skills in sedimentology, stratigraphy, biostratigraphy, well correlations, and petroleum geology;
- Detailed understanding of risk and all factors effecting volumetric and reserves estimation;
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
Other advantageous experience:
- Development and production geology experience;
- Knowledge of static and dynamic model building;
- Experience using basin modelling, structural modelling and petrophysical software applications;
- Structural geology;
- Seismic interpretation;
- Authoring of licence round applications;
- Well planning and operations geology;
- Regional experience from offshore northwest Europe and in particular UK and Norway.
- A team player with a genuine interest in working with technical challenges;
- Creative, self-starting, flexible and enthusiastic.
For more details and to apply for this job click here