Electrical Engineer, E&P Processing Officer
Ensure operation of hydrocarbon (oil and natural gas) production technologies, prevent machines from malfunction. Contribute to safe and cost efficient operation of related production area.
- Provide day-to-day professional guidance for electrical technician team;
- Take part in examination and prevention of technology malfunctions;
- Develop and support service processes, prepare modifications for regulations;
- Coordinate the electrical segment of mechanical machines and equipment;
- Liaise with engineering team, including:
- Yearly budgeting and reporting;
- Technical supervision of projects;
- Data supply for and design review of project plans;
- Data management aligned with external authority requirements and internal policies;
- Contacting tool suppliers and producers.
- University degree in electrical engineering MSc;
- Fundamental IT Knowledge (Operation Systems, MS Office);
- Driving license B category;
- Willingness to travel;
- Communication skills in English;
- Hungarian knowledge.
- Process control knowledge;
- SAP knowledge.
- Ability to work independently;
- Self-starter, good problem solving skills;
- Ability to tolerate stress;
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to communicate with different age groups;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals;
- Readiness to work & develop oneself in a dynamic business.