Field EHS Manager
GE - General Electric
He/She will support activities at GE Customer sites on Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) giving technical guidance to operations following GE policies and procedures during installation and service of GE O&G equipment for GE personnel and subcontractors. Customer sites of assignment will be mainly in Europe & CIS but could be globally based on business needs.He/She will report to EHS Service team (SPP).
- Develop Safety Plans and risk assessment;
- Assess execution of Job Safety Analysis;
- Manage EHS issues and concerns that may arise during job site or workshop activities;
- Follow up EHS concerns giving feedback to people and maintain a rigorous rhythm in execution;
- Participate in Investigating safety/environmental incidents conducting root cause analysis and contribute to implement corrective actions;
- Support Operations in identifying solutions to improve safety, ergonomics and environmental aspects;
- Review and implement site-specific safety plans and procedure in cooperation with project management and customers;
- Support EHS audits and inspections;
- Review and implement EHS programs and procedures ensuring compliance with all local regulations and GE requirements;
- Coordinate and provide training for employees. Review training needs according related risk assessment;
- Ensure audit/inspection plan is in place and completed on a regular basis from shop and site activities.
- Degree in EHS, engineering or other EHS-related field;
- Knowledge of local EHS regulations and of most widely used international standards;
- Fluent English;
- Working knowledge of EHS management systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Effective problem identification and solution skills;
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.