Mechanical Technician - Mechanical Aeroderivative Turbines
The role will be in charge of the management of site activities with 5+ years of experience working on Gas Turbines.
- Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the service managers (parts, tooling, manpower etc.);
- Execute hands-on job on site, including sub-contractor coordination and customer/internal communication;
- Provide customers with technical direction and support on GE Packaged products or other non-GE products, including hands on maintenance/operation and repair of these products;
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers and GE AeroEnergy concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions;
- Ensure all in-field activities carried out safely complying with company environmental health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures;
- The candidate will be responsible to keep reliability of Customers assets and to support on proactive way all GSI customers. Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality;
- Provide all the information and document to administrative department to correctly and timely invoice the customers.
- University Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience;
- Related work experience, preferably in the energy industry;
- Excellent command of oral and written English;
- Strong customer service-orientation and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders;
- Proven ability to work efficiently without direct supervision;
- Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance;
- Prior power plant or field service experience strongly preferred;
- Candidates must have work authorization to work within the EU;
- Availability to travel;
- Desired: LM 2500 and LM 6000 turbine experience.