Specialist Dynamic Power Plant Simulation
What we are looking for
- Calculation and modelling of thermodynamic and fluid-dynamic power plant processes (dynamic and steady-state);
- Optimization of power plant process design;
- Defining optimized control concepts for power plants and process industry;
- Increasing power plant flexibility, e.g. start-up time reductions, decrease of minimum load, etc.;
- Support of commissioning activities;
- Managing of process engineering projects;
- Leading and executing asset improvement and innovation projects.
Who we are seeking
- University degree in mechanical engineering or process engineering, PhD preferred;
- Several years of experience in process engineering simulations (dynamic and steady-state), e.g. with Ebsilon, Modelica, Matlab or Apros;
- Good knowledge in process engineering and power plant design;
- Strong mathematical, control, fluid-dynamics and thermodynamic skills;
- Willingness to travel and work on customer sites, sometimes at short notice;
- Fluent in German and English.