London, United Kingdom
This role is for an enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised individual with a significant base of environmental and sustainability knowledge who is seeking a consultancy level position within consultancy.
A typical week would include:
- Supporting blue chip companies from international banks through to heavy industry;
- Supporting the wider team with project deliveries and bid preparation;
- Getting involved with the business development;
- Developing your own clients relationship;
- Working as part at the EHSS team to deliver improvements across the team;
- Responding to environmental and sustainability opportunities.
We'd love to hear from you if have:
- Degree in relevant environmental/sustainability area;
- Good base of environmental and wider sustainability knowledge whilst demonstrating attention to detail;
- An understanding of the importance of safety, health and environmental issue;
- An understanding/or follows HSE systems, e.g. risk assessment;
- An awareness of business risk implications of actions (or lack of action);
- An awareness of the team business development strategy with a willingness to contribute;
- The ability to provide support to the Project Manager and Project Directors on proposals and bids;
- An awareness of client needs in context of project involvement, along with understanding the importance of client feedback and keeping the client informed of developments;
- The skills to deliver project commitments on time and at the right quality.