You will be the one to provide geophysical support to the Gorm Reservoir management including support for Tyra reservoir management and Gorm-Tyra satellites. Furthermore, you will ensure robustness of geophysical studies through effective interaction with internal and external expertise. Finally, you will have the responsibility of supporting asset integrated activity planning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Seismic analysis and characterization of reservoir architecture for input to reservoir models and opportunity maturation
- Integration with other subsurface disciplines to provide input to conceptual, static and dynamic models
- Develop deliverables and performance metrics in collaboration with team leader
Who we are looking for
It is important that you address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people.
Naturally, you thrive well in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment.
We are looking for a result-oriented and proactive person with excellent interpersonal and communicative skills who can combine a holistic business view with concrete geophysics initiatives. Also, it is desired that you are analytical with a systematic approach to your work.
This calls for an outgoing person in building relationships with people throughout the organization.
- MSc. Level or higher in geoscience with more than 5 years of relevant experience in the oil industry
- Broad background in geophysics including development studies
- Experience of in working in multi-disciplinary technical teams
- Detailed knowledge of 4D seismic interpretation
- Integration of rock physics information and quantitative interpretation for reservoir characterization
- Prior experience of chalk fields preferable
- Advanced workstation-based seismic interpretation and mapping (Petrel)
- Awareness of seismic data acquisition and processing
- Proficient in oral and written English