Project Manager Offshore Services
As a senior project manager you are responsible for offshore works, you plan, prepare, organize, coordinate, lead and control all activities related to offshore commissioning and contractual warranty issues.
The tasks must be executed within required delivery times, budgets, security & quality standards and constraints associated, in order to achieve Division targeted business objectives.
Your main responsibilities are:
- project Management: Overall accountability for the offshore installed platforms;
- supervise and adapt the agreed actions in order to achieve the agreed deliverables. Carry the final accountability for the execution of offshore works, financial results, risk management, technical quality, works reception, choice of materials, planning and resourcing;
- client/stakeholders management & project resourcing: Managing the client relationship during the complete project execution. Cooperation with partners, suppliers and vendors and stakeholders to whom activities will be outsourced;
- contract bidding, execution & control: Collaborate with the tendering team during the bidding process. Ensure good contract execution and control of it (invoicing, budgets…);
- team Management: Lead, coordinate and ensure cohesion between the teams of all parts/domains involved in the project.
- Master in Engineering (electrical);
- solid experience in project & construction management and offshore activities;
- able to manage good relationships with the client and our partners while monitoring Engie Fabricom’s interests;
- excellent communication skills: English & Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is definitely an added value;
- broad general technical knowledge;
- proven leadership capabilities;
- decisive and persistant.