Senior Project Manager
Skærbæk or Gentofte, Denmark
Your key tasks will be to
- establish the project organisation in line with the project governance model;
- keep the project within the mandate, including maintaining its business case;
- coordinate between the commercial, EPCM, permitting an O&M track;
- report to the steering committee and management team in Bioenergy & Thermal Power;
- identify stakeholders (internally and externally) and act as spokesperson for the Project;
- The key success criteria are to manage all aspects of an Asset Project to make it a successful investment for the company, from an economical as well as a safety and stakeholder perspective.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a degree in engineering;
- have experience in managing many stakeholders with different interest and point of view;
- have experience in managing complex asset projects;
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks;
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders;
- Furthermore, you should speak and write English fluently.