Project Manager for Photovoltaic Projects International
- Acquisition and further development of new and existing projects and evaluation of new markets;
- Locating and securing sites for potential plant locations;
- Implementation of all approval and planning steps to attain construction readiness;
- Coordination of the construction planning, material procurement, awarding of construction contracts and the constructional implementation;
- Securing the on-time and on-budget implementation of the the plant construction as well as supporting the sales process;
- Management of the project team (control of internal and external contacts);
- Consideration of processes and standards with other departments, especially EPC and Engineering.
- Business, technical or legal university degree;
- Qualified professional experience in project management, ideally in the photovoltaic sector;
- High degree of self-responsibility, entrepreneurial understanding and flexibility;
- Good negotiation management, coupled with high sensitivity to different mentalities and practices in an international business environment;
- Fluent spoken and written business English; ideally, a further European foreign language;
- High willingness to travelIdeally, you also have business experience in Africa.