Team Leader Technical Planning
The department of Planning and Contract Management, located in Szczecin, is part of a global Service Deliver Centre providing services to internal customers across the world. Main areas of responsibility are Technical Planning, Continuous Improvement Management Coordination, Contract Lifecycle Management and Field Planning.
Technical Planning consists of remote turbine performance analysis, planning of parts, tools, manpower, etc., and technical completion of service tasks.
- Leading and constant performance monitoring of the Technical Planning team;
- Further development of process optimization, specialization and scope of activities;
- Acting as a single point of contact for both internal and external customers (in terms of escalations and new services offering);
- Conducting trainings and recruitment of new employees;
- Securing high quality of customer service;
- Performing Technical Planning tasks to a limited extend.
- Master's degree or equivalent from technical studies;
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP;
- Fluent English is required;
- Knowledge about the mechanics, hydraulics and electrics of wind turbines.
On the personal level you have:
- Strong people skills as well as positive mindset and supportive attitude;
- Ability to present creative solutions and effectively anticipate customer needs;
- Strong analytical abilities, process oriented and conceptual thinking mindset;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.