Energy Management Growwwer
Task and responsibilities:
- Participate in elaboration of MPC production program and continuous actualization, in logistic process of hydrocarbon products, raw material purchases, pipeline transfers, unloading/loading processes of railway tank cars scheduling;
- Supports the analyses of production plant yields;
- Participate in operative work of group level partner organizations connected to production programming, in coordination of program based production and energy consumption of Asset Teams;
- Participate in coordination of operation and maintenance work influencing production and energy consumption with consideration to economic effects, in the operation of Energy Management System (ISO 50001) and the evaluation of Energy Performance of Asset Team plants;
- Supports administrative activities connected to tasks of Production and Energy Programming and Dispatch Service organization.
- University or College degree in Energetic/Material/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering;
- Fluent English knowledge and native level of Hungarian;
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented;
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with pro-active and energetic attitude;
- Hands-on, accountable, precise, process-focused, able to handle complexity.