Senior Reservoir Engineer
Roles and Tasks
- RC-Reservoir Committee representative in Njord and Fenja non-Operated Licenses;
- Provide reservoir - and general petroleum engineering analysis in the screening and assessment of business development opportunities (data rooms);
- Support the asset management of Faroe’s portfolio of development and production assets with critical reservoir engineering analysis;
- Build reservoir simulation and analytical models as required for Faroe’s discoveries and producing fields;
- Provide reservoir engineering input to support the exploration team (APA, BD etc.);
- Provide input to asset and reserves reporting on a routine basis;
- Maintain key Life of Field (LOF) input and assumptions for asset and business case evaluations;
- Acquire/coordinate specialized reservoir studies such as PVT, SCAL, DST and well stimulation;
- Defend Faroe and the Norwegian Sea Asset teams positions in reserves and resource evaluation;
- Provide well planning and input to asset long term planning;
- Support/train less experienced Reservoir Engineers.
Formal education and professional experience
- MSc - Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Reservoir Engineering;
- 15+ years’ experience as a Reservoir/Petroleum Engineer in E&P companies working on Operated and non-Operated Licenses;
- Specialist skills in reservoir engineering, and subsurface evaluation covering field development and production phases;
- Experience with both carbonate and clastic reservoirs is an advantage.
- Leadership abilities, organization and planning skills;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, ability to building relationships and to influence;
- Ability to work effectively in a multi discipline team environment;
- Fluent in English written and oral;
- Empowered, delivery and results oriented with a “can-do” attitude;
- Advanced user of Excel Spreadsheets. Structured and accurate in the preparation of such spreadsheets (e.g LOF’s);
- Eclipse/Petrel RE, OFM, MBAL, Prosper;
- Decline curve Analysis (DCA) and production forecasting;
- Risk and Uncertainty analysis (e.g MEPO, @Risk);
- Reserves reporting and classifications (NPD, SPE PRMS);
- Well Testing, PVT and SCAL programs and analysis.
Don't forget to mention EuroEnergyJobs when applying.