Environmental Sustainability Engineer
- Analyze all site energy, water, CO2, waste performance and provide monthly/quarterly reports for network and managers. Engage with factories to address deviations;
- Support all sites in completing and updating Energy/Water/Waste management tools (mapping, pareto, benchmark, DYI…). Study and analyse the information obtained through these tools and agree with sites on next steps;
- Support factories in doing benchmark and identifying areas for improvement of environmental parameters;
- Propose further development of the tools to better adapt them for its purpose, or propose new initiatives to facilitate identifying opportunities;
- Manage compliance audits: plan, collect reports and follow-up factory action plans to close potential gaps.
Education and experience
- Engineer or MSc Engineering ideally with specialization in Energy management or Environment;
- Good analytical skills and detailed oriented: ability to provide meaningful reports of energy, water consumption, and draw conclusions. Ability to go into details. Very good level at using Office & Excel in particular;
- Videos making friendly is a real plus;
- Fluent English;
- Result focus, willing to challenge factories;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player.
Don't forget to mention EuroEnergyJobs when applying.