Principal Reservoir Engineer
Alton, United Kingdom
- Provide reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, including field development planning, reservoir performance analysis, and reserves estimation and auditing;
- Conduct reservoir engineering studies using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques including reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, well test analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis;
- Advise clients on reservoir engineering matters;
- Advise clients on reserves and resources evaluation and reporting methodology;
- Lead projects and manage multi-disciplined project teams, acting as the principal point of contact for the client;
- Contribute to business development activities, both with existing and potential new clients;
- Represent GCA externally e.g. through technical publications and/or active participation in industry organisations;
- Contribute to the development of junior staff members (e.g. through mentoring) and to the maintenance of high technical standards throughout GCA.
- Masters level in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent as a minimum;
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results;
- Action oriented, ethical with a strong client focus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams;
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Thorough knowledge of reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis, reserves and resources evaluation;
- Understanding of related technical disciplines and familiarity with the workings of multi-disciplined reservoir and field development studies;
- Exceptional project management skills.
Don't forget to mention EuroEnergyJobs when applying.