Energy Efficiency Project Manager
In order to strengthen the Industrial & Mining Operations team within our headquarters in Paris, we are currently looking for a dynamic and proactive Energy Efficiency Project Manager.
Position based in Paris, extensive international business trips (around 75%) are required.
- Directly reporting to the Corporate Energy Director, the selected profile will be managing a program related to energy efficiency in order to reduce costs and increase competitiveness;
- Through Energy audits, he/she will identify potential savings on plants, evaluate costs and resources needed to implement recommended solutions.
Drive full energy efficiency audit on plants:
- Do the diagnostic of the current situation;
- Identify ways of improvement;
- Evaluate savings and cost implementation;
- Propose priorities;
- Implement quick wins actions;
- Support plants for implementations;
Analyze energy efficiency through three aspects:
- Technical equipment: kilns, dryers, motors, pumps…;
- Management: policy, KPI, project follow up, governance…;
- Mindset and Behavior: awareness, communication…;
- Conduct benchmark, identify best practices, define standards: Losses analysis, technical limits, variability analysis;
- Share good practices across the community, develop competencies, train people.
- Engineering Degree (general field or energy oriented);
- 5 to 15 years’ experience in energy efficiency, acquired in a Manufacturing environment;
- Fluent in both French and English (oral and written), any other language would be a plus;
- Pedagogic and capacity to convince;
- Analytic (able to analyze data) and Synthetic (able to design presentations with impact);
- Project management skills: organized, time conscious, results oriented;
- Autonomous, creative;
- Ability to work with colleagues in different parts of the World (US, Brazil, Europe…);
- High flexibility for worldwide travel (75% of time).