Turku, Porvoo, Finland
We are looking for individuals who are able to challenge conventional thinking when working together in teams, which target in creating innovative solutions to improve our clients’ competitiveness through improved energy performance.
We offer you a possibility to design, develop, and evaluate energy intensive processes, energy production and transfer systems to optimize energy consumption and reduce environmental impact. Projects will analyse some of the most complex energy systems in the industry using tools such as pinch analysis and best technology gap analysis.
We deliver results through our global resources, deep know-how and technical skills along with close collaboration with our clients. We give you the opportunity to use your specialist skills and expertise on the job - to demonstrate your excellence in engineering.
- MSc in Engineering
- Interest in industrial energy efficiency, energy optimization and sustainable engineering
- Strong experience in material and heat balance calculations
- Hands-on attitude, thoroughness at daily work, team player
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the fields of energy, refining, petrochemicals or chemicals
- Experience in power plant processes and equipment
- Knowledge of energy audits, reviews and energy management systems
- Experience in modern modelling and process design tools
- Focus on business and economic drivers
- Fluent spoken and written skills in English
- Willingness to travel globally when required