Group E&P Project Planning and Standards Expert
Did you know that MOL Group has Exploration & Production activities in 12 countries in the World from Norway to Oman which contribute to the more than 100.000 barrels oil equivalent production per day?
Did you know that MOL is investing USD ~500mn per year in average in these countries with the decisions being made in the Budapest HQ?
Are you interested in how these big capital projects are planned and managed?
Do you want to contribute to the further improvement of project planning and management frameworks in line with the set strategy?
Are you ready to support the project teams and the Senior management to make sure, that the best decisions are made for our capital and resource allocation?
You consider yourself as a motivated individual who is ready to learn a lot about corporate and management processes?
If yes, we are probably looking for you, so all you need to do is to apply!
Scope of the position
Working together with E&P Seniors, Sponsors, Project teams and project managers in order to identify, develop, implement and monitor project planning and management methodologies and tools for Group E&P.
- Maintain, coordinate and develop Group E&P activities and standards regarding Project Planning and Scheduling activities. Ensure proper quality of project schedules.
- Provide inputs and proposals regarding maintenance and development of MOL Group level project management guidelines and regulations.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer within Group E&P and provide continuous support to Group E&P project managers and project teams in key project management knowledge areas, methodologies and tools.
- Contribute and support Group E&P Project Managers in preparation of project reports
- Identify inefficiencies in project management activities and propose actions for improvement
- BsC or MsC in Economics or MSc in Engineering
- At least 5 years professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, proactive attitude
- Structured way of thinking and good problem solving skills
- Confident use of MS Office tools
- Fluent English knowledge (written and verbal)
- Expertise in Microsoft Project Professional or Primavera software
- Experience in E&P or in Project management is a distinct advantage
- Solid risk management background