We need talented and experienced engineers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the oil and gas market. We are looking for Risk/CFD specialist.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Project manager for CFD and risk analysis;
- Lead and perform concept risk assessments;
- Provide specialist competence to engineering projects within CFD, risk analysis and Design accidental loads;
- Lead/Participate in technology development projects;
- Method development;
- Advisor and quality assurer for risk and CFD analysis;
- Responsible for 3rd party safety analysis in engineering projects.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Good knowledge of quantitative and qualitative risk analysis for oil and gas industry on Norwegian sector (offshore/onshore);
- Good knowledge of one or several CFD tools, Kameleon FireEx or FLACS;
- Knowledge of Python or similar scripting tools is an advantage;
- More than 8 years experience with Risk analysis and/or CFD safety studies preferably from Norwegian oil and gas field developments;
- Experience with engineering project execution;
- Experience with technical safety evaluations is an advantage;
- Quality and HSE focus;
- Innovative and creative mindset;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Structured and ability to work under pressure and on own initiative;
- Customer focus.
- Bachelors Degree.