Business Director Renewable Energy
In the role of Business Director for Renewable Energy you will represent our Energy Advisory Benelux organization (more than 200 professionals) in the market.
You will also be part of our Sales Force, a group of about 30 enthusiastic consultants focused on improving our sales results.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Business Director:
- You are responsible for positioning DNV GL at our customers, primarily in the Benelux market, where you will engage with them on a strategic level;
- It is your responsibility to increase the visibility of DNV GL in the market and extend our c-level relations;
- You are the go to person when it comes to renewables;
- You make an impact!
Next to that, you will:
- Be responsible for the service portfolio management in your area of expertise;
- Pro-actively develop and take ownership of commercial success of the challenge;
- Act as team member, manager or sponsor in strategic renewable energy projects;
- Actively monitor and anticipate on market developments.
What we are asking:
- We’re looking for a seasoned Business Director who is well-known within the energy market or has the aspirations to become this;
- You understand the technical consequences of a business decision as well as the business consequences of a technical decision.
- You have an academic technical degree;
- You have experience in energy transition, preferably as a (business) consultant;
- You have a strong and relevant professional network;
- You have extensive experience in business development;
- You are willing to travel abroad occasionally;
- Your Dutch and English language skills should be strong, verbal and in writing;
- You actively contribute to the success of our team and you collaborate to create results.