Renewables Market Development Manager
- develop new products and services in the renewable energy market
- identify and sign new customers
- manage the development of the portfolio of renewable energy projects for the Solvay Group
Deploy the renewables strategy
- Implement the new products and services to optimize overall renewables business performance
- Benchmark of prospects strategy concerning renewable energy and sustainability
- Deploy operational marketing plan
- Мanage and monitor sales and marketing efforts of partners
- Analyze new regulations in the renewable energy field
- Identify business opportunities and potential renewable energy projects for the Solvay group
- Secure and develop renewable project pipeline
Deploy the renewables marketing & commercial plans
- Propose and deliver marketing & commercial plan and objectives for its perimeter and define a strategy for each customer
- Visit prospects and customers, propose solutions and (re)negotiate commercial agreements.
- Define a strategy concerning the relations with business partners, identify and analyse possible collaborations and develop and manage collaborations with selected partners
Manage pricing and contracts
- Define pricing guidelines and payment terms with the other involved business line and the trading desk
- Monitor pricing effectiveness and cash flows in own perimeter
- Deliver pricing targets
Manage products and innovation
- Initiate and supervise the development and introduction of new products and services
- Contribute to the commercial part of capital expenditure projects.
- Engineer or Business degree with overall experience of minimum 5 years
- Knowledge in energy and electricity markets, with a successful experience in marketing or sales
- Knowledge in finance
- Autonomous, results-driven, rigorous and a good communicator.
- Fluent French & English is mandatory, a third langage is a plus
Don't forget to mention EuroEnergyJobs when applying.